Uutiset:

Outomaa on outo maa.

Mobiili päämenu

Hullut ja tyhmät

Aloittaja Eugen, 19.09.07 - klo:19:23

« edellinen - seuraava »

0 Jäsenet ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

Eugen

taikavoimilla kehuskelu voi käydä kalliiksi....   :lol:

LainaaA self-proclaimed Indian holy man who claimed his right leg had magical powers was seriously ill in hospital today after two men chopped it off.

Yanadi Kondaiah, 80, said that those who touched the leg would be cured of illness or have wishes granted.

"This seems to be a case of superstition. The two people might have taken away the leg hoping to benefit from its magical powers," said a police spokesman.

"We are looking for the miscreants as well as the leg," he added.

Superstitions, belief in magic and the occult remain widespread in much of rural India.

Kondaiah, from the Chittoor district, a remote area more than 300 miles south of Hyderabad, told police the two men plied him with drink as thanks for previously helping them with his magical touch.

After he passed out drunk the men chopped off the leg below the knee with a scythe and left him to die. Passing villagers found him and took him to hospital.
"Aye, caramba!"

Eugen

Päivän Uutis100ssa kerrottiin tyypistä Espoon Kirstinmäessä, joka oli herännyt hälyytykseen ja kämpässäkin oli ollut savua... palokunnan saapuessa paikalle, selvisi, että hälyytys tuli herätyskellosta, eikä savuakaan näkynyt....  :lol:
"Aye, caramba!"

Eugen

Äidin ylpeys...

A girl is to become Britain's youngest mother after becoming pregnant at 11.

The girl smokes 20 cigarettes a day despite being eight months' pregnant. She conceived aged 11 when she lost her virginity to a boy of 15 on a drunken night out with friends.

The 15-year-old has since been charged with rape by police, and is due to appear again at Edinburgh sheriff court on July 10.

Her 34-year-old mother, who gave birth to her youngest child eight months ago, said she was 'proud' of her daughter.

She will be 12 years and 8 months when she has the child next month. Jenny Teague, Britain's youngest mother until now, was a month older when she gave birth in 1997.

How can we best tackle this problem? Tell us in reader comments below

The youngster, who lives near Edinburgh, says looking after her younger brothers has prepared her for motherhood.

But the girl admits she "panics and cries" when babies are unwell and does not feel able to bathe them.

The mother-to-be, who cannot be named for legal reasons, had unprotected sex with the teenage boy, who also cannot be identified, while drunk last August.

'Excited'

She told the Sun: "I didn't think I'd get pregnant because it was my first time. But I'm really excited and looking forward to being a mum.

"I can't wait to take the baby swimming and out for walks in the pram. I think I'll be able to cope as I've had lots of practice looking after my brothers.

"I know how to feed a baby its bottle and I can change nappies. But I panic and cry if they're sick and I don't like giving them a bath because I'm a bit frightened.

"It's good to know I'll have my mum here to help me if I need her."

Concerned she might be pregnant, the girl visited a GP three times but tests proved negative. She learned the truth after buying a home-testing kit from a supermarket.

After the device displayed two blue lines, indicating she was pregnant, she pleaded with a female relative to break the news to her mother. The girl, who has been suspended from her first year of secondary school for fighting, said: "I was paranoid about what my mum was going to say and just frightened about being pregnant too.

"I knew straight away that I couldn't have an abortion because that's something I don't believe in.

"I was upset and so was my mum, especially as she'd just had my wee brother. We had a big argument and I ended up locking myself in my room and running away to a friend's.

"It was really hard but it's brought me and my mum closer, which is good. I knew my mum would stand by me no matter what, but I told her straight away I was going to keep the baby.

"The social worker suggested I got rid of it but I'd never do that."

Smoking at nine

The girl, who has shoulder-length dark hair, began smoking at nine and started drinking tonic wine and vodka cocktails at ten. She claimed her cigarette habit was not harming the health of her unborn child.

She said: "I can give up smoking at any time, but I don't find it affects my pregnancy."

The girl, whose parents split up several years ago, said she would like a baby boy - and may call him Leo.

She is currently being educated at a local community centre but knows she must return to school.

She told the Sun: "My mum has said she will look after the baby so I can go to school. I don't know what I want to do with my life when I leave. I used to want to be a nursery nurse, but now I'm not so sure."

'Proud of my daughter'

Her mum said: "I'm not ashamed of my daughter at all - in fact, I'm proud of her for keeping the baby.

"I know she's worried what other people will say but she can walk out there with her head held high.

"At first I wasn't too happy about becoming a gran. But now I'm used to the idea. I'm really looking forward to having another baby in the house."

The Scottish Conservatives has called for society and families to unite to change attitudes towards sex following the news.
"Aye, caramba!"

Bongaaja

Jonkin aikaa nettitaululla seuraamani ateistivihaaja syyttää ateisteja liian paljosta lihan syönnistä
http://www.christiancrosstalk.blogspot.com/
:roll:

Bongaaja

Hullu poliisi murhasi kaksi viimeistä vaimoaan. Kaksi ekaa vielä elossa. Tyhmiä noi naiset.
LINKKI

Eugen

Nainen puri poliisia

-Viikolla oli juttu vastaava juttu, jossa narkkari löui taksikuskia ja karkasi kotiovellaan maksamatta taksista ja paineli kotirappuunsa.... poliisi löysi knarkin kotoa sitten ganja-viljelmän.... taksi matka vaikin siis paljon pidemmälle kuin kotiin...
"Aye, caramba!"

Eugen

"Aye, caramba!"

Aakku

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Eugen" WinCapita, sijoittaja rikastuu aina!

Ei kai rapella ollu rahaa täällä?!?!!

Eilen YLEn uutisissa mainittiin, että noin 50 miljoonaa euroa katosi kaikkiaan taivaan tuuliin. Rikosilmoituksia on tullut vasta muutama, koska ilmeisesti sijoittajia nolottaa ja koittavat nuoleskella haavansa itse... Jokunen "huipputarjous" on tullut minulle myös, työspostiin, mutta ei ole järin vakuuttavaa jos viesti on läetetty hotmail- tai yahoo-osoitteesta, eikä firman omasta :?

Eugen

Niinpä! Nuoleskeltavaa vähäksi aikaa... rikosilmoituksesta ei ole muuta hyötyä kuin, että pääsee pellenkirjoihin... operaatio  on hoidettu ulkomailta käsin, takaisin ei saa penniäkään....

HS

LainaaKeskusrikospoliisi arvioi Wincapitaan sijoittaneita olevan 8 000–10 000. Poliisinkin arvio perustuu Muropaketti-sivuston keskusteluihin.

Rahojaan sijoittaneet ovat voineet menettää useita tuhansia, jopa kymmeniätuhansia euroja, sillä jäsenille suositeltiin 5 000–10 000 euron sijoituksia. Minimisumma jäsenyydelle oli 3 000 euroa.

Ilmeisesti muutamat ihmiset ovat ottaneet myös velkaa sijoituksiaan varten.
"Aye, caramba!"

THL tiedottaa

Heh!

Mikä on rikollista huijausta?

Se on tietenkin sellaista, mitä ei laissa sallita. Pankkien toiminta, huijauskin, laissa sallitaan. Pankit eivät siis toimi lakiemme vastaisesti. Eli ne ei voi missään tapauksessa huijata. Laita siis kaikki rahasi, ja lainaa lisää pankilta, pankin omiin sijoitusrahastoihin!

Ei noista muiden puheista kannata välittää.

Pikavastaus

Varoitus: tähän aiheeseen ei ole vastattu yli 356 päivään.
Jollet ole varma, että haluat vastata juuri tähän, harkitse uuden aiheen aloittamista.

Huomioi: tämä viesti näytetään vasta, kun valvoja on sen hyväksynyt.

Nimi:
Sähköposti:
Varmistus:
Ole hyvä ja jätä tämä laatikko tyhjäksi:

Oikotiet: paina ALT+S lähettääksesi viestin tai ALT+P esikatsellaksesi sitä